Find company, contact and technographics information for ANY website or LinkedIn profile page you’re on.
Be it LinkedIn or ANY company website, never stop prospecting! Slintel’s Lead Finder brings you sales intelligence at your fingertips. Get email addresses, direct dials, firmographic and technographic data with a single click so you can scale your customer base at lightning speed.
What you can achieve with the Lead Finder?
- Build a healthy pipeline with accurate lead data: Unlock contact information such as email address and mobile number from LinkedIn (individual profile, global search for multiple profiles, or LinkedIn Sales Navigator) or any website with just one click.
- Save time while prospecting: Leverage the Insta Reveal feature while carrying out a global leads search on LinkedIn to uncover the email and direct dial information of multiple contacts at once. No need to navigate to multiple tabs or leave the browser to find out the contact’s details.
- Say goodbye to manual data entry: Turbocharge your prospecting by exporting contacts in bulk to a CRM or via Email.
- Target the right buyers at the right time: Select the technology category of your choice and we show you the company’s buying propensity of your product or service through a buyer intent score.
- Research about a company to tailor your pitch: Get 360 insights on a company such as its employee count, product and services, technographic data, related keywords, and the latest scoop - acquisitions, funding, related articles, and so on.
How to use this extension?
1. Install the plugin
2. Log in or sign up using your work email ID
3. Go to your prospect’s website/LinkedIn profile
4. Click on the Slintel icon on Google Chrome to get insights on companies and prospects
What our customers are saying about Lead Finder?
“During the research phase, it's hard to go look at each individual website, try to get a sense of what this company sells and what they do, and what industry they're in. With the Slintel Chrome extension, you've got everything just listed right there, front and center.”
BDR, Cloud Pathfinder