Study App for video note-taking with ChatGPT
Take video notes with ChatGPT! Slid is a video note-taking tool that makes it easy to capture screens while watching videos on YouTube or online courses. You can also write notes using ChatGPT.
You can always ask ChatGPT for anything, request quizzes, or take notes with its assistance while watching videos on any website.
✨ Key Features of Slid ✨
1. Integrated ChatGPT: With the integrated ChatGPT, you can ask AI Sliddy about anything you're curious about in the video, study notes, and summarized notes. You can also experience new learning opportunities, such as quizzes based on notes.
2. Slid Video-Note: You can take notes while watching videos, making it easy to capture important information as you go.
3. 1-click Capture: You can capture important scenes in just one click while watching the video, making it easy to record and reference.
4. Real-time Transcription: You can get the transcription of the lecture in real-time through the Smart Live-text feature and insert them into the notes.
5. Grab Text from Images: Don't worry if the image you captured has a lot of text. You can extract text from the image and insert it into your notes.
6. Automatic Note Saving: Your notes are automatically saved on the Slid website, allowing you to review them on various devices such as mobile phones and iPads.
7. Supports Various Formats: You can download saved notes in various formats such as PDF, Word, and Markdown.
👉 Slid website: https://slid.cc/
👉 Live chat support: http://slid.channel.io/