A full featured RSS reader that's fully contained within the browser.
I was tired of seeing extensions use other websites to do their work. I wanted an RSS reader that was fully contained within Chrome and this is the result.
** Please do not request support via Reviews, use the group below **
Make adding feeds easy, use the Slick RSS Feed Finder Extension.
- Supports both RSS and Atom feeds
- Discovers both RSS and Atom feeds within pages (with finder installed)
- You can manage feeds manually or use a bookmark folder
- If you manage manually you can set a sort order and max items per feed
- Imports/Exports OPML files into the manager, or your bookmark folder
- Supports read later functionality (favorites)
- Supports custom date formats
- Can display read items as gray or title only
- Supports 1 to 4 columns.
- Supports blocking of objects, images and iframes in feeds
- Feed links always open in a new tab
- Slick, simple interface