Easily collect and share images from anywhere on the web.
With the Slate Chrome extension, you can capture all of your favourite images and instantly save them across multiple Slate accounts.
The app offers quick access options to start collecting without interfering with your browsing or leaving your current webpage. All image uploads are automatically sourced and titled (if applicable) so you can navigate back the original source of your files.
Who is the extension for?
- Creators who need to curate ideas and inspiration
- People who want to quickly create moodboards
- Students and archivists who gather files for research
Get started with 30GB of free storage and begin collecting with the Slate Chrome Extension today.
- Instantly upload multiple images at once
- Manage multiple Slate accounts without switching API’s
- Updated UI that works in any website
- Upload history
- Navigate directly to the original source or the file in Slate
- Single image uploads with a right-click
- Background uploads