Speed up your recruitment process with our innovative tool.
Slashrecruit is the next generation recruitment utility for running recruitment process on profiles across the web. This tool is simple, easy to use and helps you focus on hiring process.
1. Targeted to help recruitment professionals/startups in segregating profiles from web.
2. Bookmark profiles from around the web.
3. Assign categories to profiles. This is helpful in order to review/keep track of filtered profiles.
4. Add notes to profiles (e.g. number of years of experience).
5. Manage job openings.
6. Ease of maintaining candidates' info by saving their email and contact numbers.
7. Delete profiles from your list if you don't need them.
8. Offline access to your saved data. You can access your saved data without internet connection.
9. Export profile data.
10. Happy recruiting!
Please let us know your suggestions/feedback/comments/ideas by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By default Slashrecruit toolbar will appear on left hand side of all sites when hovers over the left part of screen. To make it visible only for selective sites, add those site URLs. Example: You want it to appear on Facebook, add http://www.facebook.com ('http://www.' is optional. So you can simply write facebook.com)
We are frequently releasing newer versions to provide our users with richer experience. For updates visit - http://blog.slashrecruit.com/
Version 1.4.1: Option to export profile data is added under Actions menu.
Version 1.4.0: Toolbar now appears on left when mouse hovers over that region. Bug Fixes.
Version 1.3.3: Activity Log enhancements
Version 1.3.1: Graphs/Charts
Version 1.2.9: Toolbar changes
Version 1.2.7: On public demand we have enabled /recruit toolbar for all the websites.
Version 1.2.5: Now you can view candidates against a particular opening and vice versa.
Version 1.2.2: Option to add multiple notes for a profile.
Version 1.1.8 : Manage job openings.
Version 1.1.5 : Option to add/edit/delete categories (Settings >> Manage Category).
Version 1.1.2 : task filter, Grid view for profiles, options to add profile/task from top-nav, UI enhancements.
Version 1.1.0 : added new features. You will notice a new toolbar at the top of websites for shortlisting profiles, manage tasks etc