Slash allows you to add custom shortcuts to your searchbar, such as m/ for mail and c/ for calendar.
Speed up your navigation online with Slash - Searchbar Shortcuts.
Slash adds a slew of convenient search bar shortcuts, each ending with a slash.
Use one of the built-in ones, including:
- c/ (calendar)
- m/ (mail)
Or use the built-in shortcuts to search, including:
- where/<location_name> (location_name will be shown on Google maps)
- dir/<location_name> (directions to location_name from your location will be shown on Google maps)
- d/<search_term> (searches for search_term in Google drive)
- who/<name> (searches for name on Facebook)
- yt/<search_term> (searches for search_term on YouTube)
You can even add your own shortcuts by clicking on the white slash extension icon and entering the name and the link.