Animated sticker packs for use on your Google Meet calls
Have you ever wanted to tickle your co-workers’ nose with a feather during a meeting? Have you ever fantasized about zombie hands bursting out of the your mother-in-law's beehive hairdo? Or maybe you just want to slap your friend across their stupid face during a friendly catch up. Well, get in line. Cause the future is now.
Stick it to that boring video call with your favorite animated app. The Slapchat Chrome Extension takes the Slapstick Stickers you love and incorporates them into video conferencing. Choose from dozens and dozens of stickers (from classics to new ones hot outta the oven) in a variety of fun categories: Celebration, XOXO, Acid, Hands (and arms), Food, House Party, Kinky (be careful with this one cowboy), and FX (the best one).
Pssst--only parties that both have the extension installed can see the stickers.
This is the way to express your live reactions and punctuate the topic at hand. And there’s only like a 15% chance it’ll go horribly wrong and you’ll be fired over it.
HOW TO USE IT:
1. Install the extension from this page.
2. Next to the Chrome URL field, click the little puzzle icon to see a list of your Extensions.
3. Click the pin icon next to “Slapchat” in your Extensions list.
4. Start a Google Meet call.
5. Click the Slapchat extension to open the stickers menu.
6. Choose a category of stickers, then click on the sticker you want to use.
7. Position the sticker wherever you want and click once to place it. Everyone with the extension installed will see your sticker handiwork.
8. That’s it! You have just Slapchatted.