Connect your cloud apps and databases to Google Sheets, create reports on their data, share them with your colleagues.
Skyvia Query Google Sheets add-on allows you to import data from various cloud CRMs, accounting, marketing, e-commerce and other cloud applications, as well as from relational databases, to Google Sheets.
It enables you to quickly build data reports of any kind from your cloud or database data directly in Google Sheets. After this, you can securely share them with your colleagues via Google Sheets. Sharing your cloud data via Google Sheets can help you decrease the number of cloud app accounts required.
Whenever necessary, data imported to Google Sheets, can be refreshed from the data source in one click.
EASY-TO-USE AND POWERFUL
* Configure queries visually with no coding or use the full power of SQL
* Instantly refresh data in Google Sheets from the data source
* Study predefined queries for most common use cases in Query Gallery
Skyvia Query add-on requires Skyvia account. Registration at Skyvia is FREE, and the free pricing plan for Skyvia Query allows execution of 5 QUERIES PER DAY. You can register at https://app.skyvia.com/register
Skyvia is a universal cloud platform for data integration, backup, management, and access. For more information about Skyvia please visit https://skyvia.com
GET DATA FROM ANYWHERE
Skyvia supports the following data sources:
* Cloud CRMs: Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, HubSpot, NetSuite
* Accounting: QuickBooks Online, FreshBooks, Stripe
* Marketing: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Marketo, ActiveCampaign
* E-commerce: Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento
* E-support: Freshdesk, Zendesk
* Shipping: Freshdesk, ShipStation
* G-Suite: Contacts, Calendar, Tasks
* Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Oracle, Amazon RDS
* Cloud Data Warehouses: Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure Data Warehouses