PDF Form Filler
SkyHey as PDF Form Filler
You may use SkyHey as a PDF form filler. You do this by opening your PDF form with SkyHey and adding fields onto the form. A data entry grid is automatically generated for the fastest data entry.
- Fastest data entry: tab-and-type in the entry grid -- No need to use mouse
- Fast preview: instant preview for the filled-out form
- Download filled-out form as PDF
- Email filled-out form as PDF
- Save form data to Excel sheet
- Search and retrieve form data for report generation and data export
- Support shortcut keys
- Support signature
- and much more…
SkyHey as Excel Sheet Filler
You may also use SkyHey as an Excel sheet filler -- You do this by creating a form with fields and field indexes that match the cells of your Excel sheet's row. When you fill out the form and save, the form data is saved as a row in the sheet. You may download the sheet as CSV file and import it to your Excel.
SkyHey as Report Generator for Your Excel Sheet
You may also use SkyHey as a report generator for your Excel sheet -- You do this by creating a form as a report template. Then copy (Ctrl+C) your Excel CSV sheet row to clipboard, and import (Ctrl+Alt+I) it to the template.
Data Entry by Multiple Users
You may create multiple User accounts for your master account, and let them to do data entry for your forms.
Free 30-day trial