Instantly find and follow the same users from your Twitter follows on Bluesky.
🚀 How to use
1. Open your Twitter Follower ( https://twitter.com/following ) or Follow( https://twitter.com/followers ) or block(https://twitter.com/settings/blocked/all) or list members page.
2. Press "Alt + B" shortcut or click on the toolbar icon to launch the Sky Follower Bridge.
3. Input your Bluesky login email or handle and app password( https://bsky.app/settings/app-passwords ) and execute the user search.
4. Bluesky users will appear in the Follower list. Click the Follow button to follow them on Bluesky.
- Please feel free to mention @kawamataryo.bsky.social on Bluesky. They will provide support to ensure the tool is functioning properly.
- If you get the error "Error: Something went wrong...", please reload the page and then click on the extension icon.
Note that due to Twitter’s limitations, it’s not possible to search all Followers at once. If you want to search for more, click the Find More button that appears on the screen.