Sketch diagrams quickly on an infinite whiteboard together with your team.
Creating software design should be simple and effortless to achieve its goal, to solve abstract problems and to communicate with each others.
Sketchboard takes you back to the modeling basics - lightweight software design. Like you would be modeling using a pen and a paper.
Mostly design is just boxes, circles and connections. To solve problems and communicate your ideas.
Sketchboard is made for collaboration. It provides fast real time collaboration. You can edit sketch together with your team.
See others on a board and use on board comments - ideal for your team.
Sketch UML not to forget the big picture. Brainstrom with Mind Map. Draft user interface sketches using freehand. Visualize complex flows. Use Notes to draft daily ideas and highlight objectives using Roadmap.
● Realtime Collaboration (share url with others)
● Virtual Endless Board -- when your drawing space ends, just drag background to get more space
● Mind Mapping
● Continuous Free Hand Drawing
● Flow Charts
● Experimental iPad Touch Support. Use Chrome or Safari web browser.
● Download Board as SVG, PNG, PDF
● Print Board
● Map View -- Map View let's you quickly see whole board at once and recenter your sketchboard.
● Change Background Color -- view the board the way you want. Background colors: white, black, sepia and paper
● Comment & Annotate -- when team members are not editing the board at the same time
● Google Drive