Bu uzantı, tarayıcıda gezindiğiniz herhangi bir site için XML Site Haritası dosyalarını bulmanıza, incelemenize, dışa aktarmanıza…
Sitemap Explorer is a helpful and easy-to-use extension that helps you find, inspect, export, and view XML Sitemap files for any site you navigate in a browser.
- Automatically detects XML Sitemaps declared in the robots.txt file of any site you develop, administer or analyze.
- Displays XML contents of Sitemap files in a human-readable form.
- Validates XML syntax (XML Sitemaps and Atom protocols are supported).
- One-click export of URLs list from XML Sitemap to a local CSV file.
- Contains “Your Helpful Button” that you can use to easily create a Sitemap, RSS, or Product feed (for eCommerce sites) file from the current URL.
How to use:
1. Open the URL of any site in your browser and click the Sitemap Explorer icon in your toolbar.
2. Get information about the Sitemaps for the current site.
3. Now, you can open file view or copy the full URL of the file to your clipboard.
Sitemap Explorer for Chrome is a software product of MySitemapGenerator.