This extension helps you find, inspect, export, and view XML Sitemap files for any site you navigate in a browser.
The helpful and easy-to-use extension helps you find, inspect, export, and view XML Sitemap files for any site you navigate in a browser.
- Automatically detects links declared in the robots.txt file of any site you develop, administer or analyze.
- Displays XML contents of files in a human-readable form.
- Validates XML syntax (Standard XML and Atom protocols are supported).
- One-click export of URLs from XML to a local CSV file.
- Contains “Your Helpful Button” that you can use to easily create a Sitemap, RSS, or Product feed (for eCommerce sites) file from the current URL.
How to use:
1. Open the URL of any site in your browser and click the app icon in your toolbar.
2. Get information about the linked files for the current website.
3. Now, you can open file view or copy the full URL of the file to your clipboard.
This extension for Chrome is a software product of MySitemapGenerator.com.