A secure way for Access Manager, CloudAccess and SecureLogin users to automate web and app logins for a single sign-on experience.
Your Access Manager, CloudAccess or SecureLogin administrator can configure single sign-on connectors for websites and applications. This extension allows you to securely save login credentials for those sites on the secure server, and will automatically login to those sites on your behalf on subsequent visits.
You can browse a list of some of the single sign-on connectors that your Access Manager, CloudAccess or SecureLogin administrator is able to configure by visiting http://catalog.netiq.com.
General bug fixes and improvements:
* Better support for Angular/ReactJS form entry
* Bug Fixes for Edge and SecureLogin integration
* SecureLogin support Matching/Clicking web elements that are not form/input elements
* SecureLogin to better handle redirects or quick page navigation
* Reduce web page mutation events when not enabled
* SecureLogin SetCheck fixed uncheck
* SecureLogin ClearSite fixed