A secure way for Access Manager, CloudAccess and SecureLogin users to automate web and app logins for a single sign-on experience.
Your Access Manager, CloudAccess or SecureLogin administrator can configure single sign-on connectors for websites and applications. This extension allows you to securely save login credentials for those sites on the secure server, and will automatically login to those sites on your behalf on subsequent visits.
You can browse a list of some of the single sign-on connectors that your Access Manager, CloudAccess or SecureLogin administrator is able to configure by visiting http://catalog.netiq.com.
What is new:
Addition of support for SecureLogin web page interactions,
• supporting function from existing NetIQ SecureLogin Extension
• with intent that NetIQ SecureLogin Extension be deprecated
Selection of data store between
• BasicSSO REST with CloudAccess or AccessManager, and SecureLogin
• NativeMessaging with SecureLogin client
• Default to using SecureLogin store if installed on the client, otherwise using BasicSSO.
Additional Connectors are now possible
• Supporting Connectors saving credentials where previously it was limited to replay only.
• Connectors may now execute earlier
• Connectors for some websites have improved reliability.