Synthesizer with MIDI and software keyboard controls
The Sineway Piano is a synthesizer which can be controlled either by a MIDI device or by the software keyboard. The software keyboard also works on touch devices, and is multi-touch compatible.
Try the Sineway Piano in your browser here: http://noiseparlour.com/sineway-piano
- Added saving and loading, save and load up to 32 different instrument configurations. These are stored in chrome's cloud storage and can be accessed across devices. Behaves as local storage while not connected to the internet.
- There are now 4 different wave modes: periodic, triangle, square, and sawtooth. In periodic mode, you can edit the timbre by adjusting up to the 15th partial. If triangle, square or sawtooth are chosen, an approximation of their respective waves is created in periodic mode which can then be edited further.
- Huge improvements to performance which should decrease latency when using the touch interface
-Just a hotfix for users who may have problems rendering the icons because of font issues. Using fontawesome for the saving and loading icons for now, will develop a more efficient solution later
**Coming in the next version**
- FM Synthesis
- UI improvements
- Improved MIDI compatibility
- To quickly reset values for each partial in periodic mode, double tap or double click.
- To scroll through the range of the software keyboard, click/tap and drag across the middle bar (wave analyzer).
Follow me on twitter @lyonbeckers