Easily create a different email for each website to hide your real email. Protect your inbox against spams, phishing, data breaches
Use email ALIAS instead of your real email address to:
- defend your mailbox from spams, phishing and data breaches.
- protect your privacy from cross-site tracking.
1- Next time a website asks for your email address, give an alias instead of your real email.
2- All emails sent to an alias is *forwarded* to your personal email address.
3- Just hit "Reply" if you want to reply to a forwarded email: the reply is sent from your alias and your real email stays hidden. You can also easily send emails from your alias.
SimpleLogin is an *open-source* email alias solution that allows you to quickly create an email alias.
Use an email alias when:
- subscribing to a newsletter
- signing up for a new account
- giving your email to someone you don't trust.
Later on you can simply block an email alias if it's too spammy.
## Why SimpleLogin?
When you give away your personal email online, there is a good chance that your email address would end up with a spammer or leaked during a breach. You could check whether your email is leaked using website like https://haveibeenpwned.com
SimpleLogin could also help manage your business emails. If you own a domain and don't want to pay a full solution like GSuite, you could add the domain into SimpleLogin and create emails like email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with aliases. All our business emails (the @simplelogin.io) are actually aliases.
## What distinguishes SimpleLogin
- Generous free plan: there's no cap on bandwidth or number of replies/sends. The Free Plan is enough for protecting your personal email. Premium Plan targets at more "advanced" users with features like custom domain, unlimited alias, PGP, directories, etc.
- Fully open source: both SimpleLogin server and client code (browser extension, JS library) are open source so anyone can freely inspect and (hopefully) improve the code. You would not trust a blackbox to handle your emails, do you?
- No ads, no tracker.
- The only email forwarding solution that can be self hosted, i.e. you can run SimpleLogin on your server.
- Not just email alias: we are working on providing a similar technology for phone number and credit cards. Stay tuned!
- Easily export your data: allows you to change the service provider if someday you decide to leave SimpleLogin.