Right-click on any word or phrase to quickly translate it using the Google Translator. With this convenient online translator, you…
Translate words and phrases while browsing the web, using Google Translate.
Translate while you read and write with Quick Translate, the world's most accurate translator.
With this translator, you can enjoy Google translate unbeatable translation quality without leaving your browser.
You'll be able to translate effortlessly and instantly whatever you're reading or writing within Chrome. Select and right-click on any text and choose to translate this selection.
Due to a language barrier, you no longer must worry about missing any information throughout the web.
Download Quick Translate for Chrome for free to start translating today.
Please note that this is a beta version, and we are continually improving.
Translate while reading
Learn a language by reading whatever you like. Translate words & phrases live on any web page. Click words or phrases on any site to translate them.
Translate your writing
With the translator, you can write your content at the top of the pop-up and get the translation at the bottom. All translations (like French, German, Spanish, Arabic, and ninety-seven other languages) are powered by neural machine translations by Google Translate that accurately translates your content.
Translate entire web pages into your desired language with just one click. This is a new feature provided by Google Translator for free that we integrated into our translator.
All translation history is stored in your browser's local storage. To find or delete your translation history, click the extension icon in the top right corner of your browser. Then click the "Show translation history" icon in the pop-up window. This translator does not use any cloud storage. Therefore, after removing the extension, all your translation history will be deleted from the browser's local storage without the possibility of recovery.
Google Translate one of the most popular online translation services is offered by Google. And if you search Google for translators, its own handy translation website will pop right up above your search results. This means you do not have to open another website.
But if you have a lengthy amount of text to translate, the Google Translate website is your spot. You have more space for your text and can choose your input method from handwriting or keyboard options. Other features you might like are saving, listening to, sharing, or copying the translated text.
In addition, you can suggest an edit if you believe the translation is incorrect. Google Translate provides over 100 languages.
Bing Translator another big name in free online translation websites is Bing, which uses Microsoft Translator. You can select your input language or have the site automatically detect it as you type. If you have your microphone enabled, you can speak the text you want to be translated, which seems quite convenient if you ask us.
After you receive the translation, you have options to hear it aloud in a male or female voice, share it, or search Bing with it. Moreover, you can also give the translation a thumbs-up or thumbs-down if you would like to provide a little feedback. The free translator offers over 60 languages, which makes it a perfect bargain in our opinion.
Translator is a language translator extension for text, voice, conversations. You can easily translate into over 100 languages by using our translator app.
New Offline Mode allows you to translate abroad without paying expensive roaming charges.
Translate Translator enables travelers, students, business professionals, employers, and medical staff to read, write and speak in the desired languages and translate anywhere in the world.
• Text translator: Get free translation for text in over 100 languages.
• Translate text to speech: Listen to translation in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects when you translate.
• Dictionary & Thesaurus for all languages.
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Photo translator: With Translator, you can use your camera to translate menus, signs, and more instantly.
• Offline translation: Translate in over 40 Languages without an Internet connection.
• Voice translator: Translate Voice-to-Voice conversation and speech.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Translate Translator supports languages & dialects:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
In search of a powerful language translator?
Want it to have an in-built camera translator, text translator, voice translator & ocr image translator, and to be available as an offline translator?
Introducing Lingvanex Translator, your superior language translator & language learning app. Use our practical voice translator, call translator or image translator to translate conversations, SMS messages, calls, conference chats, or just phrases you need at the moment. language translator, online translator, text translation, website translator, multilingual translation, instant translator, web page translator, translate tool, language conversion, online language translator, text converter, web page translation, instant translation, language converter, web translator, online language translation, text translator, website translation, multilingual translator, translate extension, tts, gpt, gpt chat, gpt translator, ai translator, dictionary, online dictionary, language dictionary, word definitions, multilingual dictionary, instant dictionary, vocabulary tool, language reference, word meanings, definitions extension, language translator, online language dictionary, word lookup, vocabulary helper, language reference tool, instant definitions, word explorer, multilingual reference, language definitions, dictionary extension, translate and define, переводчик, language translator, online translator, text translation, website translator, multilingual translation, instant translator, web page translator, ai translator, translate tool, language conversion, online language translator, text converter, web page translation, instant translation, language converter, web translator, online language translation, text translator, website translation, multilingual translator, translate extension, tts, gpt, gpt chat, gpt translator, ai translator, dictionary, online dictionary, language dictionary, word definitions, multilingual dictionary, instant dictionary, vocabulary tool, language reference, word meanings, definitions extension, language translator, online language dictionary, word lookup, vocabulary helper, language reference tool, instant definitions, word explorer, multilingual reference, language definitions, dictionary extension, translate and define, переводчик, tts, text to speach, text reader, text, reader, chat gpt, gpt translator, synonims, multilingual voice translator, translator app, translator with google, bing translator, translator dictionary, translator dictionary tts, translator dictionary tts reader, translator one click, translator one click translate, translator & dictionary, translator & dictionary all, translator with google, translator with bing, translate translator, translate translator dictionary, translate translator dictionary accurate, translate plus, translate plus for youtube, translate plus for youtube facebook, translate plus watch, translate and speak, translate app
Here are just some of the uses of our online & offline language translator:
🔁108+ LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR
Text, voice & camera translator for all the languages you need with different features.
🔊VOICE TO TEXT TRANSLATOR
Quickly translate text or voice messages. Use it for both prerecorded audios, im or sms messages, or write/speak to the app.
📢VOICE TO VOICE
Voice-to-Voice conversations in 100+ languages with translation into your native language. Record a call and use it as a phone call translator too.
Unlike most language converters, Lingvanex offline mode allows you to use it abroad for offline translation without using expensive roaming.
🌎PERSONAL & BUSINESS USE
Translate Text, Voice, Images, Photo from camera, Screenshots, Sms, Conversations, Files, Websites, PDF documents making it perfect for both personal and professional use.
🔄ALL FEATURES IN DETAIL:
* Translate text in more than 100 languages
* Translate text on photos and images
* Translate websites and web pages
* Text to speech feature and voice synthesizer
* Use bookmarks to save your favourite translations
* Translate with widgets
* Memory cards will help you to learn new words
* Transliteration and transcription
* Dictionary meaning and alternate translations
* Supports Google Watch and Samsung Gear
* Translate with your headphones or bluetooth headset
* Translation keyboard can translate in any application
* Learn new phrases with travel phrasebook
* Translation history for text and images
* Recognize and translate objects with your camera
* Share translated text
* Voice translator. Speak and translate. Listen translated text.
* Translate messages in chat
* Offline translation
Use the translator for your travel journeys in 2022:
- translate text and voice in seconds
- translate question for local people,
- translate conversation in shops,
- translate signs and pointers.
Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation - connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)