Easily control privacy settings of your browser.
One-click to turn on (and off) these following settings to enhance privacy:
* Delete All Cookies on exit
* Disable referer headers, Client-Hints HTTP Headers
* Turn on Do Not Track
* Block Access to Camera, Location, Microphone
* Turn off network prediction
* Turn off Ping, Beacon and CSP report requests
* Disable Images and Web Fonts
* Turn off autofill form data (address, credit card etc.)
* Turn off suggestions in the omnibox (address bar)
* Don't use web service to help correct spelling
* Set `Accept-Language` HTTP Header to `en-US`
* Strip Common Tracking Query Parameters
Extension by BrowserNative. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.