The Simple Paste Extension allows you to paste whatever you want easily, from math symbols to Spanish Accents!
The Simple Paste Chrome Extension allows you to paste whatever you want easily, from math symbols to spanish accents! However, if you prefered the layout of the old extension, use the command Ctrl + X (this can be changed at chrome://extensions/shortcuts), though the new system allows for more freedom.
Global Support: The Simple Paste Extension now allows global access! This means that you can use the UI from any application on your computer, from Chrome to Zoom to even a code editor! If you want to open the main extension through chrome, still press Control + M. If you want to open the spanish only UI, press Control + Shift + 1 (the spanish UI is global). If you want to open the main UI globally, press Control + Shift + 3!
Note: If you manually change the global shortcut key to anything other than Control + Shift + any number from 0 - 9, it will be reset to only in chrome. To make it global again, go to the dropdown right next to it and put it back to global.
How to use the extension:
1. Customize the phrases (what you want to copy) and the keybind (the button you press to automatically copy the phrase) at
2. Press save
3. Press Ctrl + M (this can be changed at chrome://extensions/shortcuts)
4. Press the keybind associated with the phrase you want to copy
5. Paste it wherever you want!
Spanish UI defaults:
á - Press 'a'
Á - Press 'A'
é - Press 'e'
É - Press 'E'
í - Press 'i'
Í - Press 'I'
ñ - Press 'n'
Ñ - Press 'N'
ó - Press 'o'
Ó - Press 'O'
ú - Press 'u'
Ú - Press 'U'
ü - Press 'w'*
Ú - Press 'W'*
¡ - Press '!' or '1'
¿ - Press ? or '/'
« - Press < or ','
» - Press > or '.'
*Since the 'u' key is already being used to make the ú character, 'w' was used instead.
Note: For macs, Ctrl is automatically replaced by Cmd
Things to note:
1. The maximum amount of characters for the phrase is 10.
2. If a keybind is assigned to multiple phrases, only the last phrase in order will be copied.
3. You need to press save for the customization to work.
4. If you do not want to use all 40 slots, leave them blank.
I hope you find this extension useful! Leave a review to help out if the extension helped! If you have questions, suggestions, or problems go to the 'Support' tab.