Simple yet powerful drawing tool and image editor for ChromeOS with no ads and stylus support.
This is a simple and powerful ad-free image editor and drawing tool for ChromeOS, with an emphasis on stylus/tablet functionality. It is currently in beta, so it isn't a fully fledged image editor yet, but it is a functional drawing application at the moment.
You can try it out in your browser (Chrome or Firefox are supported) at: https://tobsta.github.io/ImageEditor/ and view the source code here: https://github.com/Tobsta/ImageEditor
• 100% Free and Open Source (so no ads or tracking scripts)
• Pressure sensitive stylus/drawing tablet support
• 23 highly configurable brushes, and you can make your own!
• Import and export images in a variety of formats
• Fully fledged layer implementation
• Distraction-free mode (just press F11 & Tab)
• Intuitive HSV colour picker
• Extremely accurate line stabilisation
• Zoom in/out, undo/redo etc.
And features on the roadmap include:
• Colour filters (recolour, greyscale, Gaussian blur, edge detection, etc.)
• Scaling/rotating/flipping the image
• A text tool, with customisable fonts, colours, sizes, and emphasis
• Editing multiple images at once
• Automatically saving images
Feel free to request features through feedback here on the Chrome Web Store or by opening a ticket over at the GitHub repository here: https://github.com/Tobsta/ImageEditor/issues