A light batch download manager with flexible filtering/mass-renaming options that make downloading files a lot easier & productive.
This is a light and unobtrusive chrome download manager and batch/bulk/mass downloader (no annoying sounds or animations; only minimal notifications).
● The links may be extracted from active tab / multiple open tabs or from selected text on web pages. Also from the clipboard or a local file or a pattern URL.
● Advanced filtering/mass renaming capabilities using various name masks. Also with user-defined categories for resource filtering.
● For images, there is a special thumbnails grid view where items may be ordered by the size or filtered by width/height.
● User-defined Automatic Folders where downloads can be automatically directed based on custom rules.
● User-defined Favorite Folders, easily accessible when the user needs a custom download directory.
● Flexible download management, the user can:
a) pause, resume, open downloaded files, etc. (usual features)
b) set server limits or force sequential downloading mode.
● The URL list can be exported using various name masks
Please, note that
● Development is mainly done in Windows, with limited testing in Linux. No testing possibilities on MacOS, sorry.
● This extension is a "generalist" file downloader, so not expect it to work for streaming media or embedded videos.
● Before using, please verify that "Ask where to save each file before downloading" option in Chrome Download Settings is NOT checked. Otherwise, a lot of "Save As" dialog boxes will pop up, defeating the main purpose of this extension (or any other mass downloading chrome extension).