This extension is used to make it easy to fill forms
This is a simple form filler extension for Google chrome. This takes advantage of the HTML5 local storage feature to store the saved form details locally. So the data you stored is not sent to any cloud and remains in your control. It also allows you to selectively clear data for any form or all the data stored by this extension.
It is meant to make it easier to perform repetitive data entry tasks. I find it useful when I test the websites which I work on. Rather than entering the same data again and again, I just store the form data and then repeatedly fill it. It can also be useful for demos and screencasts where you can prefill the forms and then use this extension to fill them rather than filling it during your demo/screencast.
How to use -
1) Fill a form with all the details. Before submitting, click on the icon of the extension and choose "Store form data".
2) Later when you are on the same form and want to restore the details, click the icon of the extension and choose "Fill form data". The form will populate with the data saved.
3) If you want to change any data stored for a form, just make changes to the form data and then choose "Store form data". The updated form data will now be stored.
4) In order to clear data for any existing form, click on the icon the extension and choose "Clear form data".
5) In order to clear data for all the forms stored by this extension choose "Clear all",