A simple extension for some tools on Dredark (drednot.io)
Adds some convenience tools to Dredark (only to UI, not in-game). Does not provide in-game advantages (cheating). Some features are configured in the options page (there is a gear button in the pop-up, or right click the icon).
Save your favourite outfits (max. 5) and wear any of them in the game menu just by one click.
Works in both normal and test servers of Dredark (synced). The saved outfits won't be lost when the browser is closed. To reset a saved outfit, simply click the ✖ button.
Since Dredark won't allow you to customize your character if your account isn't linked, the slot buttons won't be show in the game menu if that is the case, but will be always shown and working in the pop-up menu.
With this feature you can quickly set properties of in-game blocks to pre-defined values.
The feature is toggleable and works with a hotkey. If it is enabled, while pressing the hotkey and clicking a block in game will change its properties as defined in the pop-up menu. Signs also support auto setting while placing them.
The auto setting can't work so fast, you shouldn't try to click fast, holding down left-click also works. You can't smoothly move while setting blocks.
- Able to make URLs in the game chat clickable.
- Able to allow interacting with the clickable URLs without opening the chat.
- Chat Highlighter:
- Highlight defined texts in the chat (supports user and system messages, mostly for name mentioning)
- Able to play a sound when a text was mentioned in the chat.
- Able to make URLs in the game MOTD clickable.