Sign PDF and Word documents from the web by clicking "Open in signNow" from any document in your browser.
SignNow is an advanced e-signature solution that makes signing documents online and collecting e-signatures fast and easy. SignNow is a trusted platform, frequently featured in Forbes, Techcrunch, Mashable, Lifehacker and also on G2 Crowd. Deron Williams, professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, used SignNow to e-sign his $98M NBA contract. Pepsi also used SignNow for receiving signed and notarized forms to feature contestant clips in the Super Bowl halftime show.
SignNow's Chrome extension makes it possible to sign documents directly within Chrome. Simply click "Open in SignNow" for any PDF you want to sign and follow the automated instructions to add an e-signature directly in your browser.
Forget about having to print out, scan, fax or ship expensive overnight parcels of urgent documents. E-sign your document in three simple steps:
1. Click on PDF to open the document.
2. Add a signature by drawing it with your mouse, typing your name or uploading an image of your signature.
3. Once you’ve signed a document, you can send it via Gmail, download it or simply keep it secure in private cloud storage for later use.
SignNow e-signatures look exactly like wet-ink signatures and are recognized as legally binding worldwide. Customers often use SignNow for filling in fields and e-signing NDA’s, sales agreements, sponsor endorsements, real estate contracts, permission slips, membership application forms and many other document types.
• Get documents e-signed by as many signers as needed
• Add mandatory and optional fields to be filled in by signers
• Turn scans and photos into PDF documents
• Merge several documents into one
• Send documents for e-signing from any desktop computer or mobile device
• Kiosk Mode for in-person e-signing directly on the spot
• offline e-signing with real-time synchronization of desktop and mobile accounts
• Create and reuse templates for your most frequently used documents
• Automated and intuitive guidance throughout the entire e-signature process
• Dual-factor authentication of signers via password, phone call or SMS
• Court-admissible audit trails for each document
Contact our support team for any further details at: email@example.com