Play all your digital signage content managed in the cloud at Signagelive.com on your Chrome device
Signagelive is a fully featured digital signage solution for Google ChromeOS devices
Signagelive is a cloud-based digital signage service used daily in 43 countries by 1,500+ customers. Signagelive is used in a wide range of applications, including; schools, internal communications and retail. Signagelive provides all the features required to create, schedule and publish great looking content to your ChromeOS device or network of devices.
Signagelive for ChromeOS downloads and plays multi-zone layouts and content offline. We support images, videos, Widgets, Web Triggers and IPTV streams. You can install Signagelive for ChromeOS to operate as kiosk with the ability to schedule interactive and passive content, with a time-out to return to the passive content when the ChromeOS device is no longer being used.
An active Signagelive licence is required to use Signagelive for Chrome.
- Plays media scheduled and published through the Signagelive cloud
- Supports offline playback
- Supports Web, video and images, fullscreen and layouts
- Ability to trigger content
- Play complete web applications offline with Signagelive widgets
- System information reporting including CPU usage and memory usage
- Automatic application updates
- Scheduled device reboots
- Can be configured as a kiosk
* Can be embedded within another application
* Requires a Google Management Console licence and a Signagelive licence