Turns your display screen into a Sign. Advertise products, services, events or whatever.
SignAge turns your display screen into a animated Sign.
Advertise products, services, or events.
Whatever your imagination can SignAge up!
You create your Signs using SignAge and then position your display screen in a prominent place.
SignAge can display text, images, and vector shapes. It can play video and audio media. There are controls for displaying and playing all these media types.
SignAge is ten(10) signs in one! It cycles from sign to sign after a 'time to display period'. This regulates how long each particular sign is displayed for.
- Full Screen toggle button.
- Added several new 'Text Cycle' styles.
- Enhanced Audio and Video controls.
- Added in 'Data Manage' feature controls. These controls save the Signs settings in Chrome Storage. The settings are automatically loaded when SignAge starts. So SignAge remembers your changes over the longer term.
- All the feature (text, image) control panels now have 'Help' buttons. Each feature has it's own help information.
- Your display screen becomes the sign.
- There are ten(10) signs in a cycle. Each sign can be turned ON or OFF in the sign display cycle.
- The sign text, position, and fonts, can be changed.
- Many text color cycle animations to choose from.
- Many text color static styles to choose from.
- Background images can be selected, positioned and re-sized.
- Vector shapes can be selected, positioned and re-scaled.
- A sign can play video links.
- A sign can play audio file links.
- Sign settings can be saved to Chrome Storage.
- Sign settings are automatically loaded from Chrome Storage when the application starts.
- Added 'Full Screen' toggle button.
- Added several 'Text Cycles' styles.
- Enhanced Video and Audio controls.
- Optimized 'Data Manage' controls.
2015 December 29:
- Added in 'Data Manage' feature controls.
- Many core code enhancements.
2015 July 06:
- Enhanced Sign controls. Each sign now has 'Time To Display' selector, current 'Time To Display' information area, and display in SignAge cycle ON/OFF buttons.
2015 July 01:
- Many updates to SignAge application user controls and automatic sign information changes.
- Updated and added more detail to user Help.
2015 June 21:
- Enhanced and detailed the 'Text' controls. Text changes on screen as it is being typed.
- Updated the 'Background' controls.
2015 June 19:
- Enhanced and updated Shapes. Shape selector. X and Y co-ordinates absolute entry boxes. X and Y shape scaling entry boxes. Shape fill color selector.
- Added 'Capital Alpha Characters' library and some maps, Australia, North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
2015 June 16:
- Enhanced 'Text' controls. Each Sign has default ten(10) lines. The 'Text' controls text entry boxes update as the Sign number changes.
2015 June 15:
- Added in 'Time To Display For' selector to the 'Sign' controls. The period each sign displays can be set from five(5) seconds to an hour!
- Renamed some of the controls and buttons to better reflect there functions.
- Updated and enhanced core code.
2015 June 08:
- Added in Pricing details, and 'Buy' buttons.
2015 June 03:
- Implemented sign timing change system.
2015 June 01:
- Images and save data features operational together. To accomplish this the application now uses a separate 'sandbox' mode for accessing image resources on the web.
2015 May 2015:
- Configured media resources(image, audio, and test video) on http://lessteele.net/signage/media.
- Configured and enabled ten(10) default signs.
- Updated and enhanced text animation gradients.
- Added multi sign(ALT-S) text capability.
- Updated SignAge data storage locations to include Chrome local and sync.
- Updated user control systems to hide-show containers.
- Application published publicly.
- Minimum Chrome Version 29.
After a trial period some features are disabled.
On purchase of a user license disabled features will be enabled.
Use the 'Pricing' button to see current pricing.
Use the 'Buy' button to purchase a user license.
Please use the Chrome Web Store support options to contact the developer.
Support Email: email@example.com
Support WebSite: lessteele.net
Chief Bottle Top Washer,
SSoftWare (Steele SoftWare).
An Australian small business.