The 90's rang... they want their popups back. Blocks GDPR notices, kills off annoying in-page popups, and stops autoplaying videos.
Are you getting fed up of all the clutter polluting your web browser every time you visit a web page?
"Please accept cookies"... "Indicate your GDPR consent"... "Sign up to our mailinglist"... "Here's an autoplaying video I'm going to shove down your throat"... "Before you go, sign up"...
GAH!! It's like being back in the 90's where Internet Explorer was drowned in popups, except this time, these annoying popups are appearing inside the actual web pages as modal dialog boxes.
So we wrote a handy browser extension to get rid of this clutter... ShyteAway!
* Blocks modal dialog boxes except for menus and logins
* Blocks cookie / GDPR consent nag boxes
* Stops timed "sign up for stuff" boxes from appearing
* Stops videos from auto-playing
* Choose which sites you want to disable blocking for
* Remembers your per-site settings
* Toggle ShyteAway on and off for your whole browser session
ShyteAway and Onley Technical Consulting Ltd do not collect ANY of your browsing data. Your ShyteAway site preferences are stored inside your own Google Chrome Account profile, we never see them.