Download all pictures from your Shutterfly album to your computer
This simple extension allows you to download the contents of your Shutterfly album to your computer for backup. This extension works only on shared sites created with Shutterfly. It will not work from your account in Shutterfly.
**** NOTE: If the extension doesn't work for you, send your comments to http://bit.ly/shutterflyextensionsurvey ****
Here is how it works
- In your Shutterfly account, create a "share site" for the pictures that you want to download. This will create a site like "mypictures.shutterfly.com". You can create private site if you want to make sure no one has access to it.
- Open the share site url in Chrome
- Click on any subfolders with pictures that you have such that you see actually images appear
- If the album is available for extraction, you will see an icon in right corder the URL bar
- Click the arrow and press “Download my pictures”
- If you get a notification about downloading files, click “Allow”
- Your images should start downloading shortly. They will be downloaded into the default downloads folder.
If you get a prompt about saving each individual file, please make sure that you've allowed the extension so save multiple files at a time (see screenshot)
This extension is not affiliated with Shutterfly.com in anyway. I do not take an responsibility for your usage of the tool.
This is an open source project. Source code can be accessed via https://bitbucket.org/katzmopolitan/shutterfly_export/overview