Choose a folder and have your Chromebook automatically shuffle through the wallpapers in it!
A wallpaper manager for Chrome OS.
Wallpapers are picked at random or alphanumerically depending on your choice.
You can also specify a delay after which a new wallpaper is loaded!
- Select a folder with images you want to use as wallpaper candidates
- Button: Manually change wallpaper
- Optional: Customizable delay between wallpaper changes
- Optional: Shuffle images randomly
- 3 different wallpaper modes (stretched, centered & centered+cropped)
- If a zip-archive is selected as an image source, that doesn't exclusively consist of images, images will fail to load. This is due to a problem in ChromeOS, so a warning will pop up when such a zip folder is selected. If this "this folder is invalid" message appears and you haven't selected a zip-archive, please message me (email@example.com) or write a review where you explain your issue.
- Bugfix related to not being able to save layout and random settings
- Bugfix related to not being able to select a folder properly
- Added 3 different wallpaper modes (stretched, centered & centered+cropped)
- Huge design overhaul
- The delay between wallpapers can be customized now
- Added button to share the application
- Added more error handling
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Added localization for German
- Small bugfix
- Fixed a visual bug when selecting external folders
- Small improvements to the interface
- Check if the file is in either the jpeg or png format before trying to set it as a wallpaper
- Initial release
Icon made by Popcorns Arts from www.flaticon.com.