Automatically shuffle through a folder of wallpapers!
ShufflePaper is a wallpaper manager for Chrome OS that focuses on mixing up your own wallpaper collection instead of showing you wallpapers from various websites that you might not like.
Wallpapers are picked at random or alphanumerically from your specified folder in an interval depending on your choice.
- Select a folder with your wallpapers
- Optional: Customizable delay between wallpaper changes
- Optional: Shuffle wallpapers randomly
- 3 different wallpaper modes (stretched, centered & cropped)
If you have any problems, please use the support tab or send me an email at email@example.com and I will answer as soon as possible.
- Bugfix: Only the first 100 files were detected in a folder
- Bugfix: Visual inconsistency
- New icon
- New design
- Feature: More folder types can be selected
- Feature: Subfolders are included when searching for the next image
- Feature: The number of images and non-images is now displayed at the top
- Feature: Improved path formatting
- Bugfix: Settings weren't saved properly
- Stability: Under the hood code improvements
- Bugfix: Layout settings and random mode weren't saved properly
- Bugfix: Folder couldn't be selected properly
- Feature: 3 different layouts (stretched, centered or cropped)
- New design
- Feature: Customizable delay between wallpaper changes
- Feature: Share button
- Stability: Improved error handling
- New language: German
- Improved design
- Bugfix: External folder paths weren't formatted properly
- Stability: Now checks if the next file is actually an image before setting it as a wallpaper
- Initial release