This extension shows information about HTML elements on a web page when you hover over them.
showHTML is a browser extension for developers and those who are curious about web page setup. It places a small text stripe at the top or bottom of any web page. As elements on the page are hovered over, details about each HTML element are displayed, including tag name, ID (if any) and classes (if any).
The text stripe is customizable to provide convenience and accessibility. In the options you can change the font size, color, and placement of the text stripe. You can also move the stripe while in use; clicking on the text stripe will toggle it between the top and bottom of the browser window.
Version 1.1.2 improvements:
- Fixed bug that caused freezing in v1.1.1
Version 1.1.1 improvements:
- Corrected options display for smaller screens
- Added div enlargement when needed to show all text
Version 1.1 improvements:
- Font size and stripe position are customizable
- Text stripe position can be toggled on mouse click
Version 1.0.2 improvements:
- Theme (text and background color) is customizable
- Options page with storage sync added
Version 1.0.1 improvements:
- Removed unnecessary permission