Choose from 250+ Google™ services to show up as buttons in a space-saving popup. Official Firefox extension port.
Display all Google™ services as buttons in a space-saving popup next to your address bar. Reach services like Gmail, Google Reader, Google Maps, Google Calendar, and many more in just two clicks from your browser. The extension includes more than 250+ Google services and websites.
Please report bugs and requests using the following link and not the comments:
✓ Over 220 Google™ services, continously updated
✓ Buttons can be sorted and rearranged according to your needs
(take a look at the screenshots)
✓ Support for 3 different icon sizes (16, 32, and 64px)
✓ Support for Google Apps™ specific URLs for your own domain
✓ Add your own custom URL button like a link to Facebook
✓ Change URLs of services
✓ Change names of services
✓ Integration of GMail this!, Map this!, Bookmark this!, etc.
✓ Integrated interface for goo.gl URL shortener
The developer of this extension is not affiliated in any way with Google Inc.
All Google icons and names are a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Notice: All referenced brands, product names, service names and trademarks are property of their respective owner(s).
The extension is free at the moment, you can buy me a coffee here:
The extension needs access to all of your websites to use the "GMail this" feature, that copies a selected text into a new mail.
Latest changes in version 2.0.x
* The landing page with ads that appeared when the app was being installed or updated, is now removed.
* Added Google keep
* updated icons for cloudprint, artproject and webfonts
Extension has a new owner/developer now: Carlos Jeurissen.
* Redesigned settings page
* Updated extension to manifest v2.0
- replaced all event attributes with event listeners
- some more changes
* added some new services
- advanced search
- google cars
- google scripts
- api explorer
- api console
- tag manager
- google+ pages
- google+ communites
* removed some services (google spring cleaning)
* renamed some services
- "Mail" to "Gmail"
- "Plus" to "Google+"
- "Docs - new presentation" to "slides" (same for all the other docs services)
- "goo.gl" to "url shortener"
- "settings" to "google settings"
- "product search" to "shopping"
* updated a lot service icons, including:
- google+ icons (thanks to +m)
- drive icons
- appengine (thanks to +m)
- support forum
- android developer console
- product ideas
- public data explorer
- apps and apps dashboard
- playstore, play magazine
- google settings
- news archive
- web history
- currency converter
- art project
Latest changes in version 1.6.4.x
v18.104.22.168 - 2012-06-30
+ added Play - Magazines, Plus - Events, Earth engine, Coordinates
* some new icons
v22.214.171.124 - 2012-06-06
+ added Green, Elections
* renamed Accounts -> Settings, New -> About
* Goo.gl is working again