A tool to extend and tweak the Shopify admin and apps to make your life easier
This app was built in an attempt to make life easier for you while working in the Shopify Admin.
--- Current Features ---
- Allows you to show/hide the title bar, sidebar, and theme editor warnings in the Shopify Admin
- Changes the left sidebar colour to white in the Admin
- Adds some extra info about each theme to the themes page in the Admin
- Allows you to toggle some features on/off on the options page
--- How to use ---
The sidebar color will automatically change to white if it is enabled in the options.
The extended theme information will also be added to the themes page of your online store when enabled.
To show or hide the title bar, sidebar or code warnings in the admin, click the extension icon and select the desired action or use the shortcut keys defined below. The menu item to toggle theme warning will only show up when in the theme code editor.
--- Key Commands ---
- `Ctrl+Comma` - toggle sidebar
- `Ctrl+Period` - toggle title bar
--- Options Page ---
There are various options available to customize the behaviour of the extension. These are available by clicking on the extension Icon and selecting `Options` from the menu.
--- Open Source Development ---
This extension is open source and anyone is able to contribute to building it. Take a look on gitHub -> https://github.com/jgodson/shopify-tools