Interface for Shopify developers to have quick access to multiple Shopify store preview theme lists.
This extension provides developers and QA testers quick access to multiple Shopify store preview themes. Configure as many stores as you need access for.
- Copy a preview theme link to the clip board
- Open a preview theme in the current tab
- Open a preview theme in a new tab
- Open a preview theme in an incognito window
- Use custom domains if available for all preview theme links
This utility should be used or managed by experienced IT professionals on secured devices.
It is important to note extension settings are not secure, which is why you should create dedicated private apps for each Shopify store one needs access too. The private apps should only have "read_themes" permissions on the Admin API.