Play with little shimejis while browsing the web.
Shimejis are little characters or desktop buddies that play around on the sites you visit. They interact with the elements on the page. You control their behavior. Pick them up with your mouse pointer, drag them around, and drop them where you want. They can walk, crawl, climb, and jump all over the place. To have a little bit more fun you can also let them throw elements from a web page. They interact with all your favorite web sites. There are many shimeji characters to choose from. Each character has its own custom behavior.
This browser extension brings shimejis to the web and that is why it is available on your desktop computer running Windows, Mac, or Chrome OS.
New in version 2.0:
- Each character has its own behavior.
- You can throw shimejis around with inertia.
- Shimejis will interact with elements on the page.
- They will perform animations on their own.
- Some animations are rare, and will only be shown occasionally.
- You can have as many shimejis on your screen as you want.
- Animations are more realistic compared to the previous version.
- You can easily toggle on/off shimejis at any time using the context menu by right-clicking a web page or clicking on the extension's button in the browser toolbar.