An extension that enables you to edit any text or move any element on any web page.
This extension allows you to edit any text or move any DOM element on any website.
Want to show someone how a site should really look in your opinion? Want to see how your site will look if that one little image was a little to the right? Want to re-designing popular websites?
This tool is for you.
- Visit the website you want to modify
- Click on the Shifty icon and select either the Edit mode or Move mode.
- In the Edit mode, you can click on any text on the website and edit it.
- In the Move mode, you can move any element on the website.
Coming soon: Take a screenshot using the extension.
We would love to hear from you regarding any feedback/issues - email us: contact[at]wreally[dot]com
For updates, stay tuned to: twitter.com/wreallystudios
If you found Shifty useful, please do rate us - and let your friends know!
1. It takes a while when switching from Edit mode to Move mode.
2. Once you turn on the extension on a web page, it disables all the links on the page so that you can move the links around without accidentally navigating away to the link. In order to enable the links again, you need to refresh (F5 or Command+R) the page.