Shastic offers RPA-as-a-Service. We deliver magic efficiencies, effortlessly to your different processes.
Shastic sits on top of your current systems and allows you to easily connect and communicate with third-parties at any stage of your workflow, 24/7 using text messaging. Anyone can easily send you documents via text message to eliminate days of follow ups and allow you to get the job done faster, with less manual work and without changing your daily routine.
• Shastic offers a more convenient and engaging way to communicate and stay close to your customers while you work, vastly improving the customer experience.
• Installs with 1-click across all of your existing systems with no IT involvement required. It’s as uncomplicated as installing an app on your smart phone.
• Automatically syncs with your workflow to help move more tasks to completion.
• Integrated with the systems you use every day.
Shastic turns days of manual work into minutes.
Our elegant system also automates follow up notifications and information requests in real-time as soon as you need them.
It's fully compliant with TCPA guidelines for opt-in consent and adheres to CCPA policies.
** Permissions explained: **
In order for this add-on to operate within your existing systems, we require the following permissions:
• Tabs - The service relies on an internal white-listing system configurable by you (on your Shastic account) to load on the pages you define. It requires the ability to load on a page that you configure it to activate for.
• Notifications - It's good to know when something important happens. This permission is required to notify you of any important events related to your activity.
• Storage - We need to be able to remember a few basic things about your account in order for the service to work properly based on your configured actions.
• Background - In order to check that your user is authorized by the Shastic platform.
It will show you the following from the Shastic extension:
- The user's name.
- History of messages (SMS) sent or received.
For more details about security and infrastructure, please reference this guide: https://shastic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043846612