I love sharks! Install my Sharks Themes to get HD wallpapers of hammerhead great white sand bull whale shark in every new tab.
I love sharks! Install my Sharks Themes to get HD shark wallpapers everytime you open a new tab.
The Sharks New Tab themes shows different shark pictures of hammerhead shark, great white shark, sand shark, bull shark, whale shark... Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Shark New Tab wallpapers. Shuffle all Sharks pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle favorite Shark themes only. More HD wallpapers of sharks will be added soon, such as hammerhead shark, great white shark, sand shark, bull shark, whale shark...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
SHARKS FUN FACTS:
- Sharks do not have a single bone in their bodies. Instead sharks have a skeleton made up of cartilage; the same type of tough, flexible tissue that makes up human ears and noses.
- Some sharks remain on the move for their entire lives. This forces water over sharks gills, delivering oxygen to the blood stream. If sharks stops moving, then sharks will suffocate and die.
- Sharks have outstanding hearing. Sharks can hear a fish thrashing in the water from as far as 500 metres away!
- If a shark was put into a large swimming pool, shark would be able to smell a single drop of blood in the water.
- Although most species of sharks are less than one metre long, there are some sharks species such as the whale sharks, which can be 14 metres long.
- A pup (baby shark) is born ready to take care of itself. The mother sharks leave the pups to fend for itself and the pups usually make a fast get away before the mother sharks tries to eat them!
- Not all species of sharks give birth to live pups. Some species lay the egg case on the ocean floor and the pup hatches later on its own.
- Great white sharks are the deadliest shark in the ocean. These powerful sharks can race through the water at 30 km per hour.
- Unlike other species of sharks, the great white shark is warm-blooded. Although the great white sharks does not keep a constant body temperature, the shark needs to eat a lot of meat in order to be able to regulate its temperature.
- A shark always has a row of smaller teeth developing behind its front teeth. Eventually the smaller teeth move forward, like a conveyor belt, and the front teeth fall out.