Suggests math symbol replacements for what you're typing.
Chrome extension that provides shortcuts to math symbol replacements for what you're typing.
Important note: Unfortunately, it appears Chrome has been updated to remove the functionality that makes this extension work properly. It is no longer maintained, and is unlikely to be updated unless the functionality returns in some form. My apologies!
- Instantly change trigger words into the associated symbol using "`"
- No external calls (runs locally)
- Most symbols from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols
How to use:
1. Type the key phrase (a list will be available shortly)
2. Press the backtick key (`)
3. Watch the magic happen!