Augments the player's experience of the Shadow Legion event in the PBBG, Bloodletting.
=== Overview ===
Augments the roleplay event "Shadow Legion" within the PBBG Bloodletting, providing additional visual effects tied to the event, as well an additional layer of mechanics around the game that tie in to the event's theme while not affecting the base game's features.
=== Specifics ===
At the time of this release, the following features have been implemented:
* Enhanced City Search results, replacing the everyday "nothing" results with results based on the event's status of the city you are searching in.
* A unique encounter within City Searches - once you've interacted with it, it's gone!
* An event-driven reskin of Shadow Spawn encounters.
* Highlighting of participating/involved characters and topics.
* Thematic effects on the City Life and Dark Alley Travel pages to clarify which cities are contested by/defeated by the Shadow Legion.
* An exciting conclusion in store as the Realm and the Shadow Legion enter the finale.
=== Privacy ===
To provide meaningful gameplay additions, some information about the player's activity is tracked. For the duration of the event, this will include:
* Result of the added unique City Search encounter.
* Victories against City Search and Forbidden City encounters (Mourners, Tourists, Cops, Shadow Spawn, The Little Girl, and the Shadow Lord). Only the actual victory and location are communicated, not the encounter details (e.g. damage delivered/received).