Shadertoy.com unofficial plugin.
* Fork any shader.
* Save as new draft (for owned shaders).
* Export shaders (single JSON or ZIP archive with JSON and readme.txt)
* Backup all user's shaders (JSON file)
* Adjustable slider for full control of 'iTime' uniform and audio/video inputs.
* FOUR sliders simulating mouse position with the same range. This can be used to tweaking variables.
* Big shader preview on shaders list on "My profile" page ( + optional alternative layout ).
* Change resolution in windowed and fullscreen mode by pressing ALT and 1...9. keys.
Resolution is divided by pressed key value, for example:
Key '2' divides by 2, 1920x1080 becomes 960x540.
Key '8' divides by 8, 1920x1080 becomes 240x135.
This allows to run shaders smoothly (even in fullscreen) on non-top GPUs.
Notice that lower resolution is interpolated to original size. This causes blurrish rendering. For pixelated image, "rendering mode" switch has been added.
* Take screenshot with doubled resolution.
* Pause/Restart in fullscreen mode. FWD/RWD with arrow keys.
* Fullscreen edit mode.