Allows you to use custom textures in Shadertoy
Allows you to temporarily load custom textures into Shadertoy projects.
To load an image, drag and drop it (either from your computer or from the web) onto one of the texture preview slots.
1. it only works for 2D textures
2. loading images from the web maybe blocked due to cross-origin HTTP requests not being allowed on their servers
* the texture filter and wrap settings are now read from the correct place
* custom loaded textures now use the same ID as one from shadertoy.com, so you can save projects without issue
* the "changes you made may not be saved" popup will now not be triggered when loading a custom texture over an existing texture