Access your Local/Remote FTP server (including your NAS drive), local server, VPS, dedicated server, cloud server or shared hosting.
= sFTP CLIENT v2.0 COMING SOON !!! =
sFTP Client is all about simplicity, it has been built on the Google Chrome / Chrome OS packaged app interface allowing the app to be fast and responsive. Some of the functionality includes an FTP / SFTP Account Manager to store away and organise your most used and favourite FTP / SFTP connections allowing you to access them with a single click, File/Folder Queue to see your currently uploading/downloading items, powerful text editor (So you don't even need an extra program to modify your code), and much more...
Take a look at all of the great features on the sFTP Client app below.
- Standard FTP Connections
- SSH over File Transfer Protocol (sFTP) Connections
- Permission Key File (SSH Key - RSA) for SSH Connections
- FTP/SFTP Passive Mode
- Connect to Remote (External) & Local (Internal) FTP / SFTP / SSH servers.
- Change File / Folder Permissions (By Checkbox or Value: e.g. 777)
- Upload / Download Multiple Files & Folders
- Quick Connect
- Editor Options: Tabbed Files, Customisation
- Drag and Drop Files / Folders
- Manage FTP / SFTP / SSH Accounts (Stored using the Google Chrome Local storage with password encryption for security)
- Powerful Text Editor with Syntax Highlighting (Save, Autosave and Auto Upload Features)
- Keyboard Selection (Move up, down, into (Enter) and back out (Backspace) of directories, includes a search ability to quickly access files / folders by typing on your keyboard)
- Import Accounts: sFTP Client
- Export Accounts
- Rename & Delete Files
- Create New File / Directory
- Refresh Local and Remote Lists
- Sort and Resize Columns
- Multi-Select Files & Folders
- Browse Local & Remote Folders by Path
- Local Directory: Select default local directory per connection as suppose to globally
- Quick Account Menu (One-click to open FTP / SFTP / SSH account connection from your saved list)
- Multiple FTP / SFTP / SSH Account Connections (Tabbed with scroll if you have a lot of connections open)
- Close Connection (Disconnects from server and removes all activity)
- Console Log (Shows all FTP / SFTP / SSH activity log)
- Transfer Queue (Queued files and folders, failed files and folders, completed files and folders)
- New Google Sockets API
- Remote & Local Menus
- Connect and list UNIX and MS-DOS directories
- Copy URLs to Clipboard
- 10 Most Recent Connections
- KeepAlive Connection
- Master Password Login (Keep all your FTP connections safe with 1 login)
- Synchronised Browsing
More features and functionality to come in free future updates!