Collections of useful shortcuts and utilities for Salesforce Developers and Admins.
Collections of few useful shortcuts for Salesforce Developers and Admins.
- Alawys open SFDC Dev Console in a new tab: Salesforce has retired the ability to open the developer console in a new tab, instead it opens in a new stripped window. This can be little annoying and hence I have built this extension to allow the opening of the developer console in a new tab.
- Quick navigation to setup: Provides keyboard short key allow navigation to Setup page.
- Quick switch to classic: Provides keyboard short key allow switching from Lightning to Classic experience.
- Organization Banners: You can configure your desired banners for all different-different Salesforce organizations/environments. It's very useful when working on multiple organizations, helps to distinguish between them
- Shortcuts for many useful navigation
- Works only Salesforce pages.
- Handles for both Classic and Lightning Experience
- Support Incognito mode
- Open new tab just after the active tab
- Does not open multiple tabs for same org
- Show alert notification for all unauthenticated Salesforce pages
- Organization banners configuration
Below are the list of all supported action
- Open Developer Console
- Navigate to Setup
- Switch to Salesforce Classic
- Switch to Lightning
- Open Extension's Options
- Please vist Options page (Right Click on Extension and Click on Options) and configure your preferences shortkeys and actions
- We Prefer to use shortkeys to quickly perform desired actions.
- Due to Chrome Web Store Policies, as single extension can only have four shortkeys + one default Shortkey for extension click