Feed hungry people with every web search.
This extension sets your search engine to Seva. Once installed, you'll make an impact for a cause that you care about every time you search the web.
★ We provide support to worthwhile charities ★
Clean the ocean, plant trees, help Ukraine, fund Planned Parenthood, feed those in need, and more!
★ How It Works ★
1) Install Seva (Takes 10 Seconds)
2) Join a team (if you want!)
3) You search the web as usual
4) Your searches generate money via ads
5) Profits from searches are donated to charity
★ Why use Seva? ★
1) You help those in need
2) You can join a team and make an impact together
3) Why not?
★ Which charities does Seva work with? ★
World Food Program
Elliot for Water
Eden Reforestation Project
St. Jude's Children Research Hospital
Best Friends Animal Society
★ How do Seva’s search results compare with Google’s? ★
Try it out for 30 days and see for yourself! We have slightly different results, but it's fairly negligible.
★ How is my privacy more protected with Seva? ★
Unlike Google, we don't track or store your data. We count how many searches you've done to donate the appropriate amount to your charities of choice - that's it!
★ Learn more about Seva ★
To learn more about Seva, please visit our website at https://sevasearch.org
★ Permissions ★
Like any other extension Seva needs certain permissions to function properly.
As part of being transparent, we wanted to try and explain each one to you in plain english so you can feel comfortable:
1) "Change your search settings to SevaSearch.org": We will use this permission to update your default search to SevaSearch.org. This is the most important permission, as its what allows us to funnel money to those who are hungry.
2) "Replace the page that you see when opening a new tab": We will update your new tab page so that you can easily search with Seva every time you open a new tab. Another super simple way to generate meals for hungry people.
3) "Read a list of your most frequented websites": The extension needs this permission to display your most frequently visited sites on the new tab page. It really improves the experience of the new tab. Adding your favorites in there.