Create, edit and send HTTP requests. Run API tests, validate HTTP responses and measure API performance.
All-in-one HTTP editor and API client for working with web requests. If you are building, debugging, testing or monitoring APIs, this is for you.
Build HTTP requests through an easy-to-use visual editor. Easily define query parameters, request headers and post data. Code editor included.
Parse and visualize HTTP responses. Prettify HTML, XML and JSON. Expand / collapse, search and navigate into JSON data.
Automatically track standard response metrics such as request time, status code and success rate. Monitor response stats real time.
Save your API requests, stats and dashboards into projects. Import / export data in readable JSON. Your data is your own.
Validate API requests through an extensive set of assertions that verify HTTP response data, status code and headers.
Define project-wide variables such as base URL, standard headers and post data. Expand variable references in requests. Extract data from HTTP response messages and assign to variables in your project.
For file upload requests, save uploaded files into projects for easy access and self-containment.
Do you still cURL your way out of API headaches? Check out Servistate HTTP Editor.
- [fixed] Broken version history & welcome dialog on initial start
- [added] JSON Schema-based response validation
- [added] "Unsaved changes" warning dialog prevent loss of unsaved data
- [added] Automatic saving of the selected tab index in the request builder and response viewer
- [improved] Better visual styling
- [improved] HTML parser when extracting and validating HTML through CSS selectors
- [improved] JSON backup file validation
- [improved] Storage read performance and data loading time
- [fixed] Can't set User-Agent, Origin, Referer and some other client headers
- [fixed] No assignments text is shown in response viewer after adding first assignment
- [fixed] Extracted value is not shown in the assignment tab of the response viewer
- [fixed] Unnecessary warning when importing response data from a JSON data file and the response contains no body
- [added] Add HTML assertions through CSS selectors
- [improved] Add response caching for improved assertion performance
- [improved] Add debouncing of assertion validity checks to improve performance
- [improved] Improve assertion and assignment result state format
- [fixed] XML path resolution
- [fixed] The 'contains key' and 'does not contain key' assertions break when no JSON object
- [fixed] Regex assertion error
- [added] Ability to move request body panel into a tab
- [added] HTTP status code in history panel
- [added] Support for assertions inside requests
- [added] Support for assignments inside requests
- [improved] Single Servistate tab per window but multiple extension instances on different Chrome windows
- [improved] UX for better productivity
- [fixed] Broken header layout with small browser width
- [fixed] Binary response with zero bytes still shows the download and save panel
- [fixed] Error when showing request stats if the response has no data
- [fixed] Incorrect URL parsing when URL has a #hash part
- [fixed] Issue with file data when importing
- [fixed] Export breaks if there are errors in the error log
- [improved] Show last saved response when loading a request from storage
- [fixed] Redirects do not show up in responses loaded from history
- [fixes] Redirects do not show up in the response HTTP message preview
- [added] Highlighting for CSS, SASS, LESS and Stylus responses
- [added] Working indicator when retrieving data
- [improved] Improve formatted response rendering performance
- [improved] Ability to edit project name and description
- [fixed] Saving a request from a project to another project opens the unsaved changes dialog
- [fixed] Work around a possible bug in Chrome 49, preventing the extension tab from focusing
- [added] Keep response data in history and include an opt-out setting
- [added] Modified indicator when editing a saved request
- [added] Request abort behavior
- [added] Loading indicator for long-running data access operations
- [improved] Remove downloads extension permission
- [fixed] Standardize content length measurement to use binary response size
- [added] Auto-complete request URL from history
- [added] Auto-complete the Content-Type header with common MIME types
- [added] Auto-complete the Accept-Encoding header with common encodings
- [added] Auto-complete the Cache-Control header with supported cache parameters
- [added] Auto-complete header key and value from previously used
- [added] Auto-complete post data keys from previously used
- [added] Preview request as HTTP message
- [added] Preview request as cURL command
- [added] Handle file downloads and binary responses
- [added] Content size indicator in response view
- [added] Preview response in basic HTTP response message format
- [added] Copy to clipboard buttons in request and response preview panels
- [improved] Reduce whitespace on smaller screens
- [improved] Wrap text by default in editors and multiline textboxes
- [improved] Improve interactivity when sending requests
- [improved] Welcome screen and in-app version history dialog
- [improved] Improve logic for navigating from a history item to a saved request
- [fixed] Requests from history do not properly restore the 'Redirects' setting
- [fixed] Request model is not marked as dirty when removing headers and post data
- [fixed] Stats refresh button is shown even for invalid requests
- [fixed] Incorrect navigation from history to saved request
- [fixed] Broken breadcrumb when selecting a history item from a deleted project
- [fixed] Tab settings are not propagated to the formatted JSON response viewer
- [fixed] Query string decoding throws with invalid encoding characters
- [fixed] Prevent script execution when previewing HTML responses