Turns each ServiceNow number into a link to the SN page.
- Added a functional settings page. You can now set the table prefix and number length for the 6 tables I currently support
- Added support for Change Request records.
This will parse out and link to any INC, KB, REQ, RITM, and TASK records on a service-now.com domain. It will take the URL you are currently on, and use that to create the link. So if you are in your SN Test instance, it will try to open the record in the test instance, and so on. As this is version 1.0, there are some limitations that I am currently aware of and plan on addressing:
1) This currently is hardcoded to look for 7 digit numbers, like 'INC1234567'. If you have more or less in your numbering, this will not currently work. I intend on making this variable with an options page in a future release.
2) Currently if you have different numbering prefixes, or want to make a custom search, there is no way to do so. I am looking at a way to make this extensible via an options page.
3) I currently don't have an updated version on Github, but I will put it there and link it in the options page of the extension when I do.
4. I'm bad at screenshots. I'm sorry. I promise one day I will do better.
Most of the credit goes to Casey Watts, whose project I forked and based this off of. Without his hard work this would have never come to fruition.
Casey's Github: https://github.com/caseywatts/Service-Now-Linker
<div>Icons made by <a href="https://www.freepik.com/" title="Freepik">Freepik</a> from <a href="https://www.flaticon.com/" title="Flaticon">www.flaticon.com</a> is licensed by <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/" title="Creative Commons BY 3.0" target="_blank">CC 3.0 BY</a></div>