This extension helps us to manage ServiceNow
ServiceNow Alert show how many unaccepted tickets the user has in his queues in ServiceNow Application.
If your queue has more tickets than before it will show a notification with the information of the newest one.
HOW TO USE
- Login in ServiceNow;
- Install ServiceNow Alert;
- Set the root URL of your ServiceNow (default value https://aomev.service-now.com) in options.
If you wish you can follow just one group of yours.
If you have any search result of ServiceNow page which you'd like to follow too, just go to Options and paste the URL you'd like to follow and save.
It will show how many tickets you have unaccepted in your queues in the extension icon.
If the queue has 2 unaccepted tickets and it has now 4, the notification will show the newest ticket that arrived.
Every minute it will check updates.
- Add option to follow user's workflow.
- Change images for differentiate severity 1,2,3,4.
- Following Workflow correction.