Displays server IP address on every website
The "Server IP" extension adds a small box to each visited page to display the country flag depicting the location of the current website's server and provides a multitude of tools such as whois, Geolocation, and domain information on click.
Knowing the server's physical location adds an extra layer of awareness to your browsing and can be useful to indicate the native languages and legal jurisdictions that may apply. Additional information on the server is accessible by clicking on the shown IP address.
1. Converts IP to Flag without resorting to an external server. It works completely offline
2. Provides more info about the IP address on a click
3. Flag's position can be altered by dragging and dropping it to a new location.
4. Uses an up-to-date offline MaxMind database to convert IP addresses to country.
5. Periodically updates the database from GitHub
6. Works on manifest v3 (the extension idles when it is not active, so it does not use any resources when not needed)
If you prefer the flag to appear in your action area, try: