The Ultimate SERP Analysis Tool
SERP Sonar is a free digital marketing and SEO extension for the Google Chrome browser. It helps you extract data from and perform analysis on the Google search engine results page (SERP). This tool delivers actionable data and insights to drive higher organic rankings and more targeted paid traffic. SERP Sonar uncovers data and insights from beneath the surface of the search engine results page.
The analytics and reporting features of SERP Sonar allow you to query a keyword and see multiple dimensions of current-day data, pulled directly from the location-specific Google results page. In just seconds SERP Sonar scans the first 100 ranking results pages, along with SERP features and attributes. After retrieving the raw data, the tool applies averages, derived metrics and rule sets to provide quick insights and an in-depth report with actionable takeaways.
This report helps you fine-tune your pages to better compete and increase rankings for a given keyword. It also helps inform better paid marketing and brand campaign decisions. The wealth of data from both the organic results and the SERP page itself helps measure keyword supply and demand, optimize title tags and descriptions, confirm keyword intent, quantify brand or topic prominence, and much more.
SERP Sonar Benefits Include:
- Quickly gather SERP analytics and key competitor data
- Generate comprehensive keyword and SERP analysis report
- Optimize title tags for maximum ranking and CTR
- Supercharge descriptions, headers and article content with key terms and phrases
- Measure true keyword supply and demand with a better allintitle
- Assess SERP congestion as part of overall keyword opportunity
- Confirm search term intent for better content targeting
- Measure keyword concentration in competitor content
- Incorporate CPC as a proxy for potential display ad revenue
- Analyze CPC versus SERP congestion to assess paid ad visibility