The Ultimate SERP Analysis Tool
SERP Sonar is a free digital marketing and SEO extension for Google Chrome and Chromium-based browsers. It helps you perform deep analysis on the Google search engine results page (SERP), by extracting data and generating information-rich reports.
This tool delivers actionable data and insights to drive higher organic rankings and more targeted paid traffic. SERP Sonar uncovers data and insights from beneath the surface of the search engine results page.
The analytics and reporting features of SERP Sonar allow you to query a keyword and see multiple dimensions of current-day data, pulled directly from the location-specific Google results page. In just seconds SERP Sonar scans the first ~100 ranking results pages, along with SERP features and attributes. After retrieving the raw data, the tool applies averages, derived metrics and rule sets to provide quick insights and an in-depth report with actionable takeaways.
These reports lets you dive deep into keyword and competition analysis. SERP Sonar then helps you fine-tune your pages to better compete and increase rankings for a given keyword. It can inform better paid marketing and brand campaign decisions as well.
The SERP Sonar plugin is also now integrated with the OpenAI API. This delivers AI-powered Keyword Intent analyses and SERP-specific suggestions for optimized title tags and meta descriptions. By feeding OpenAI key details from the ranking pages and SERP (and not just the keyword) SERP Sonar can deliver super-charged results.
The wealth of data from both the organic results and the SERP page itself helps measure keyword supply and demand, optimize title tags and descriptions, confirm keyword intent, quantify brand or topic prominence, and much more.
SERP Sonar Benefits Include:
- Optimize and supercharge title tags for maximum ranking and CTR
- AI-based search term intent analysis with OpenAI API integration
- Measure keyword supply and demand and KGR with True Allintitle
- See competitor ad and affiliate networks highlighted right in the SERP
- Refine descriptions, headers and articles with semantically related words
- Identify use and type of schema on competitor pages without leaving the SERP
- Measure and analyze keyword concentration throughout competitor content
- Assess SERP congestion as part of overall keyword opportunity
- Generate detailed keyword and SERP analysis reports for clients
And the product roadmap is long so there is much more to come. A number of data studies are in progress and the reports will continue to be refined.
Feel free to reach out and provide feedback, suggestions or requests!